The Winco EPG-2 double panini press has cast iron plates that evenly heat and retain heat for long periods of time. Since cast iron is heavy, product is pressed effectively. With their grooved design, the plates leave grill marks on food. Each section's temperature is adjustable to a maximum of 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Indicator lights illuminate when the power is on and, when the unit is pre-heated, the light shuts off. Cleaning the Winco EPG-2 double panini press is simple with its removable crumb tray and rust-resistant, stainless steel body.
- Cast iron plates provide even distribution and effectively press products
- Grooved plates leave sear marks on food and enable oil draining
- Hinged top plate adjusts to accommodate products with varying thickness
- Maximum temperature: 600 degrees F
- Indicator power and ready lights
- Removable crumb tray facilitates cleanup
- Stainless steel body is heavy duty
- 3500 W, 30 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Grill surface dimensions: 19 in. W x 9 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 22.5 in. W x 12 in. D x 8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Check out our countertop equipment buyers' guide to learn more about panini presses.
Italian Style Panini Grill, electric, countertop, double, 19" x 9" ribbed cast iron grill surface, hinged top plates, power/ready lights, removable crumb/grease tray, adjustable thermostats to 600° F, stainless steel, 120v/60/1-ph, (2) 15 amp, (2) 1750 watts, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Winco EPG-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|