The Univex MG22 meat grinder can process 25 pounds of meat per minute. In a single cycle, it completely grinds the meat, so it does not have to be sent back through the unit. Meat is held in the feed pan before the user guides it into the unit with the stomper. The auger effectively pushes meat down the shaft toward the blade. This grinder is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and comes with a cleaning brush.
- 25-lb. capacity per min.
- Completely grinds food in 1 cycle on the 3⁄16-in. plate
- Feed pan holds meat before it is pushed into the unit
- Stomper guides product into the unit
- Auger pushes meat down the shaft toward the blades
- Auger is directly coupled to the gear motor shaft
- Meat storage container
- Aluminum is corrosion resistant and strong
- Includes cleaning brush
- 10 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 35 in. D x 21 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Meat Grinder, bench style with #22 attachment hub, approximately 25-lbs capacity per minute, gear driven, aluminum pan & housing, 3/16" grinding plate, #22 knife, plastic meat container, feed stomper & cleaning brush, 1 hp, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Univex MG22 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet