From roasts, turkeys and chickens, you can handle slicing all of the above with the Univex Economy Series Slicer. This compact Economy Series Slicer from Univex has a manual gravity feed and features a 10-inch diameter blade. This entire slicer is constructed from anodized aluminum and also comes with a built-in sharpener.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Univex Medium Duty, intermediate Volume Slicer
- 10-in. Precision slicing German hollow ground blade
- Unique drip tray fence redirects liquids away from controls and operator towards distinctive concaved base casting for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic comfort design operation
- Powerful 1/4-HP motor standard
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0 to 1/2-in.
- Capable of slicing small amounts of cheese
- Easily removable sharpener for cleaning
- Quick and simple disassembly of carriage and feed grip for easy and thorough cleaning
- Sanitary polished and anodized aluminum construction
- Carriage easily detaches for ease of washing and sanitizing
- Permanently mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- Max duty 2 hours a day
- Built-in sharpener
- 1680 RPM and .19kW
- ETL and NSF certified
- Replaces product 071-4510
Economy Series Slicer, compact, economy, manual gravity feed, 10" diameter blade, variable slice thickness 0" to .5", belt-driven blade assembly, built-in sharpener, anodized aluminum construction, 1680 RPM, .19kW, 1/4 HP motor, ETL, NSF, 115/60/1V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Univex 4610 115 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet