A 10-inch precision-slicing German hollow ground blade is one of many features that make the Univex 4610 115 commercial value series slicer a valuable tool to have. This unit is designed for medium-volume production of slicing meats and cheeses, and even some vegetables. It has a slice thickness adjustable up to 1/2 inch, and a built-in sharpener that is easily removable for cleaning. It operates on a 1/4-horsepower motor.
- 10-in. precision slicing German hollow ground blade
- Designed for medium-volume production
- Anodized aluminum construction with sanitary polishing
- Built-in sharpener that is easily removable for cleaning
- Slice thickness adjustable up to 1/2-in.
- Drip tray fence redirects liquids away from controls and user
- Detachable carriage for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Operates on a powerful 1/4-horsepower motor
- Permanently-mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1.9 A, 1,680 RPM
- Overall Dimensions: 23-3/4 in. W x 18-1/4 in. D x 16-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Economy Series Slicer, compact, manual gravity feed, 10" diameter blade, variable slice thickness 0" to 1/2", belt-driven blade assembly, built-in sharpener, anodized aluminum construction, detachable carriage, 0.19 kW, 1/4 hp motor, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Univex 4610 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Carry-in Parts & Labor|