The T&S Brass B-7232-01 hose reel assembly is held in an open hose reel that uses a ratcheting system to allow the hose to be pulled out, then retracted with a slight tug. This reel is made of epoxy-coated steel and can be mounted on walls and ceilings or under counters. The hose is 35 feet long and rated to 300 PSI, and is non-marking to protect the surfaces around it. The high-flow spray valve allows you to fill vessels quickly.
- Open-style hose reel
- 3⁄8-in.-dia. hose with 3⁄8-in. NPT female inlet
- Blue spray valve has a high flow rate
- 35-ft.-long hose is rated to 300 PSI
- Hose bumper is adjustable
- Bracket can be mounted on a wall or ceiling or under a counter
- Bracket is made of durable epoxy-coated steel, and uses a ratcheting system to retract the hose with a slight tug
- Bracket Dimensions: 73⁄16 in. W x 169⁄16 in. D x 18 in. H
Hose Reel System, open, epoxy coated steel, 35' hose, 3/8" ID with spray valve
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-7232-01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet