The T&S Brass B-7222-C01 hose reel assembly consists of an epoxy-coated steel hose reel, a 3⁄8-inch-diameter hose, and a high-flow blue spray valve. The hose is 30-feet long and non-marking, and includes a bumper that is adjustable for whatever length of hose you need to leave out. The bracket offers flexibility in installation locations, with the ability to be mounted on walls, ceilings, and under counters.
- Hose reel assembly
- Enclosed hose reel made of epoxy-coated steel
- High-flow spray valve
- 3⁄8-in.-dia. hose
- Hose is 30 ft. long
- Bracket will hold the hose at the length it's been pulled out to until it is given a tug to retract
- Hose bumper can be adjusted to alter the length of the hose left hanging out
- Bracket is a multi-fit model that can be installed on walls or ceilings or under counters
- 3⁄8-in. NPT female inlet
- Bracket Dimensions: 61⁄2 in. W x 167⁄16 in. D
Hose Reel System, enclosed, epoxy coated steel, 30' hose, 3/8" ID with spray valve
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-7222-C01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet