The T&S Brass B-7212-01 hose reel includes a hose, mounting bracket, and spray valve. The heavy-duty hose is rated to 300 PSI and is non-marking, with an adjustable bumper that allows you to alter how much hose is left hanging at the end. The high-flow spray valve allows you to fill containers quickly. An epoxy-coated steel bracket is rust-resistant and able to be mounted on walls, ceilings, or on the underside of counters.
- Hose reel assembly
- High-flow spray valve
- 15-ft.-long, 3⁄8-in.-dia. hose
- Hose is heavy-duty and non-marking
- Hose rated to 300 PSI
- Hose bumper is adjustable, allowing you to customize how much hose is left out
- Epoxy-coated steel bracket can be used on walls, ceilings, or under counters
- Bracket will hold the hose when pulled out, until a slight tug prompts it to retract
- 3⁄8-in. NPT female inlet
- Bracket Dimensions: 71⁄4 in. W x 12 in. D x 143⁄8 in. H
Hose Reel System, open, epoxy coated steel, ABS drum, 15' hose, 3/8" ID with spray valve
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-7212-01 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet