The T7S Brass B-7132-02 hose reel assembly is an open design made out of stainless steel and comes with a 35-foot-long hose. The reel assembly uses a ratcheting design which means the hose can be easily and smoothly pulled out, then retracted quickly after a slight tug. The hose reel can be installed on nearly any surface, including walls, floors, counters, and even the ceiling. The hose comes with a rear-trigger water gun.
- Hose reel assembly with hose
- Hose reel is made out of stainless steel and has an open design
- Non-marking hose is 35 ft. long and 3⁄8 in. dia. and can withstand up to 300 PSI
- Reel has a ratcheting design that allows the hose to be easily pulled out, then retracted with a slight tug
- 3⁄8 in. NPT female inlet
- Hose bumper is adjustable to different lengths
- Hose reel can be installed on floor, ceiling, under a counter, or on a wall
- Includes a rear-trigger water gun
- Rubber cover on water gun makes it easy to handle
- Overall Dimensions (reel assembly): 73⁄16 in. W x 16,sup>9⁄16 in. D x 18 in. H
- Not intended for use with potable water
Hose Reel System, open, stainless steel, 35' hose, 3/8" ID with rear trigger water gun
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-7132-02 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Floor Maintenance|