The T&S Brass B-2339 hose reel assembly includes a control cabinet, hose reel, and 30-foot hose. The stainless steel control box houses two inlets, one outlet, and a thermometer with a 3-inch face. The shut-off valve is accessible from the outside of the box, and the door is flush with the wall when closed and includes a locking latch.
The hose reel assembly can be mounted on a wall, floor, ceiling, or under a counter, and holds the included 30-foot hose. The hose can handle up to 300 PSI and comes with a high-flow spray valve. The hose reel allows the hose to roll out smoothly, and a small tug causes the assembly to retract the hose quickly.
- Hose reel assembly and control cabinet
- Control cabinet has a locking latch
- Cabinet is flush-mounted
- 30-in. long hose is 3⁄8 in. in diameter and can handle up to 300 PSI
- Bi-metallic thermometer has a 3-in. dial face
- 1⁄2 NPT inlets and outlet in cabinet
- Includes a backflow preventer
- 4-arm handle operates the shut-off valve from outside of cabinet
- Non-marking hose is dispensed by a ratcheting system
- Hose retracts when tugged slightly
- High-flow spray valve included
- Hose bumper is adjustable to different lengths
- Compatible with B-0107, B-0107C, or B-0108 spray valves and MV-series water guns
- Hose bracket can be installed on wall, ceiling, floor, or under a counter on 4-in. centers
- Cabinet is made of durable stainless steel, with interior components made of brass
- Cabinet Rough-In: 141⁄4 in. W x 201⁄4 in. H x 5 in. D
Hose Reel Assembly, 30' closed hose reel, cabinet with control valve & temperature gauge
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-2339 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet