The T&S Brass B-0970-FE atmospheric back flow preventer is a continuous pressure dual check vacuum breaker with an intermediate vent. Its chrome brass body is durable and withstands extended use in water. This piece is made to prevent wastewater from being pushed into the water supply.
- Prevents back siphonage and back flow
- In-line continuous pressure dual check vacuum breaker has an intermediate vent
- Chrome brass body is polished for a clean look
- 3⁄8-in. NPT female inlet and outlet
- Pressure range: 20-125 psi
- Temperature range: 40-140 degrees F
- 7.27 GPM at 60 psi
- Overall dimensions: 11⁄4 in. dia. x 21⁄2 in. H
Atmospheric Back Flow Preventer, 3/8" IPS female inlet & female outlet, polish chrome plated, double check design prevents back siphonage & back flow, 2-3/8" top to bottom, designed for continuous pressure use
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
T&S B-0970-FE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Water Inlet Valve|
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|