The Star QCSE2-500 QCS® conveyor toaster is designed to produce as many as 500 slices in an hour. The belt measures 10 inches wide, which is perfect for holding two slices side by side. The conveyor is extended, enabling staff members to load product into the chamber easily. A burn guard and cool-to-the-touch surfaces around the loading area reduce burn risks. The large holding area holds toasted food at warm serving temperatures.
Electronic controls and a large LED display make it easy for the user to operate this Star QCSE2-500 QCS conveyor toaster. On the panel, the operator can adjust the belt speed and heat intensity, ensuring the color and texture of the product suits the application. The controls come with pre-programmed settings for toasting bread, bagels, English muffins, and more. There is also a programmable feature that allows the operator to set a stand-by mode in advance.
- Toasts as many as 500 slices per hr.
- 10-in.-wide belt accommodates 2 slices side by side
- Easily load product into the 1.5-in. opening on the extended conveyor belt
- Loading area protects staff members with a burn guard and cool-to-the-touch exterior
- Large holding area keeps the toasted items warm until they are served
- Quick, consistent quartz infrared heaters
- Forced convection system circulates preheated air in the toasting chamber to increase efficiency
- One-piece cover simplifies disassembly for cleaning and maintaining the components
- Lifted off the countertop with 1-in. adjustable legs
- 1700 W, 14.3 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 22.38 in. D x 15.63 in. H (24.5-in. D with the load-up rack extended)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Electronic Control System
- Panel allows for adjustments of the belt speed and temperature for optimal control
- Pre-programmed with 4 channel settings to toast bread, bagels, English muffins, and more
- Programmable feature sets stand-by mode in advance, automatically reducing power to the set level
- Power saver switch reduces energy consumption by as much as 75 percent
- High-limit switch interrupts heat tube connections when the temperature exceeds the limit, reducing the risk of overheating
- Large LED display
Our Star toasters buyers' guide provides in-depth information on toasters in this series.
Star QCS® Conveyor Toaster, electric, 500 slices/hr., horizontal conveyor, programmable electronic controls for conveyor speed and top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, standby switch, 1-1/2" opening x 10" W belt (2 slice) with loading rack, stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star QCSE2-500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Load-Up Tray|
|Belt Width (in)||10|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|