The Star QCS3-1400BH QCS® conveyor toaster has a 14-inch-wide belt that holds three bread slices in a row. Its 3-inch opening accepts bread, buns, and bagels. The operator can easily load product into the toasting chamber since the conveyor belt extends. As staff members work around the load area, they are protected from burns by the front burn guard and cool-to-the-touch exterior. The speed of the belt and heat levels in the top and bottom sections are adjustable to suit different applications with a proper color and texture. After the product moves through the Star QCS3-1400BH QCS conveyor toaster, it sits on a warming area. Four 1-inch legs elevate the unit off the counter to reduce the risk of overheating.
- 1,400 slices per hr.
- 3-in. opening is perfect for bread, buns, and bagels
- 3 slice, 14-in.-wide conveyor belt has a tension system that enables smooth, quiet operation
- Extended conveyor belt simplifies loading
- Loading area is safe with a burn guard and cool-to-the-touch exterior
- Large warming area holds product at an ideal temperature
- Quartz infrared elements provide quick, consistent heating
- Forced convection system distributes preheated air in the toasting chamber to increase productivity
- Belt speed and top and bottom heat adjust to reach the ideal toast texture and color
- Analog controls are operated with metal knobs
- Power saver switch lowers energy consumption, saving as much as 75 percent
- High-limit switch provides protection for the components by preventing overheating
- 1-in. adjustable legs keep the toaster elevated
- 3400 W, 15.8 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall dimensions: 18.5 in. W x 22.38 in. D x 15.63 in. H (24.5-in. D with the load-up rack extended)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Read more about the toasters in this series in our Star toasters buyers' guide.
Star QCS® Conveyor Toaster, electric, 1400 slices/hr. bread & bagel toaster, horizontal conveyor, analog speed control, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, 3" opening x 14" W belt (3 slices) with loading rack, stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, standby switch, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star QCS3-1400BH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Accomodates Bagels|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Load-Up Tray|
|Belt Width (in)||14|
Star QCS3-1400BH Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I am having a nightmare of issues trying to get this piece of equipment returned. This toaster is defective and no one will assist me in handlin..."
"I am having a nightmare of issues trying to get this piece of equipment returned. This toaster is defective and no one will assist me in handling a return. I have spent over $1680 of my hard earned money and the unit is faulty. I have called and emailed at least three times a week since October 3rd.The warranty tech that came to assess the toaster did not even look at the toaster. I am currently on hold again... this time for 44 minutes. It is November 6th, and I have been very patient. This is hands down the worst display of customer service that I have ever experienced."