Busy restaurants and school cafeterias will find Holman's QCS3-1400BH High Volume Bun Conveyor Toaster from Star Manufacturing extremely handy. It can toast up to 1,400 bun halves per hour to speed up the process of feeding hungry crowds. The toaster requires 18-1/2-in. of counter space, and the convection system keeps the unit cool and allows it to be placed against a wall. Speed controls and independent top and bottom heat controls give the desired color and texture of the bread. A heated holding area keeps the buns at a warm serving temperature, and a hi-limit switch prevents the unit from overheating.
- Produces up to 1,400 bun halves per hour
- Easy-to-use control panel with speed control and independent top and bottom heat controls
- Power-saver switch puts unit into a low-power mode, reducing energy consumption by 75% while keeping it preheated
- Extended conveyor belt for easier loading, increased productivity
- Crumb tray keeps bun crumbs from falling under unit
- Hi-limit switch prevents overheating
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15.8 A, 3400 W, NEMA 6-30 plug and cord included
- Overall dimensions: 18-1/2-in. W x 22-3/8-in. D x 15-5/8-in. H
Holman QCS Conveyor Toaster, high volume, electric, horizontal conveyor, 3" product opening, 14"W belt (3 slice), attached load-up tray, quartz sheathed heaters, toast or bun control modes, 1400 slices per hour, stainless steel construction, UPS, 208/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star Manufacturing QCS3-1400BH 208 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width||14 inch|
|Product Opening||3 inch|