The Star QCS3-1300 QCS® conveyor toaster uses quartz infrared heaters to toast 1,300 slices of bread in an hour. These elements operate more quickly and consistently than traditional alternatives. A forced convection system circulates preheated air throughout the chamber, keeping the exterior cool to the touch while protecting the internal components. The conveyor belt is 14 inches wide, so it can accommodate three slices in a row. This conveyor has a belt tension system that provides smooth and quiet operation. An extended belt makes it easy to load product into the Star QCS3-1300 QCS conveyor toaster.
- 1,300 slices per hr.
- 1.5-in. opening
- Belt measures 14 in. wide to hold 3 slices side by side
- Conveyor belt tension system operates smoothly and quietly
- Extended belt makes loading quick and convenient
- Coated burn guard and cool exterior in the loading area provide heat protection
- Warming area holds large amount of product at serving temperatures
- Quartz infrared elements heat faster and more consistently than traditional elements
- Preheated air is circulated with the forced convection system to protect the internal components
- Variable belt speed and top and bottom heat levels ensure ideal texture and color
- Analog controls with durable metal knobs
- Power saver switch reduces energy consumption by 75 percent
- High-limit switch protects the components by preventing overheating
- 1-in. adjustable legs stabilize on the counter
- 3600 W, 15.5 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall dimensions: 18.5 in. W x 22.38 in. D x 15.63 in. H (24.5-in. D with the load-up rack extended)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The Star toasters buyers' guide has additional information on the toasters in this series.
Star QCS® Conveyor Toaster, electric, 1300 slices/hr., horizontal conveyor, analog speed control, standby switch, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, 1-1/2" opening x 14" W belt (3 slices) with loading rack, stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star QCS3-1300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Load-Up Tray|
|Belt Width (in)||14|