The Star QCS3-1000 conveyer toaster has quartz infrared heating elements, providing fast and consistent toasting. With an extended conveyer belt, loading is easy, and three slices of bread can be held side by side. This design increases production, which allows the unit to toast up to 1,000 slices of bread an hour. Toasted product is kept at ideal serving temperatures in the heated holding area.
The front panel has controls for belt speed, standby mode, and intensity settings. There is also top and bottom controls and variable speed controls. A power save switch helps conserve energy, reducing energy consumption up to 75 percent. The control knobs are heavy-duty to provide durability in commercial applications. With 1-inch, non-skid, rubber feet, the Star QCS3-1000 conveyer toaster stays stable on countertops.
- 11⁄2-in.-thick opening accommodates English muffins, bagels, and more
- Toasts up to 1,000 slices of bread per hour
- Fast and consistent toasting is provided by the quartz infrared heating elements
- 14-in.-wide belt holds 3 slices of bread side by side and makes loading easy
- Toasted product is kept at serving temperatures on the heated holding area
- Preheated air is circulated into the toasting chamber to increase productivity
- Stays cool to the touch with the forced convection system
- Front burn guard makes loading safe for users
- Belt speed, standby mode, and intensity settings are adjusted on the analog controls
- Top and bottom heat and variable speed controls
- Conserves energy with the power save switch
- Heavy-duty knobs add durability to the adjustable controls
- High limit switch prevents over heating to keep the components protected
- 1-in., non-skid, rubber feet keep the toaster stable
- Disassembles easily for cleaning and servicing
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.9 A, 3200 W, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 181⁄2 in. W x 223⁄8 in. D x 155⁄8 in. H
- UL-EPH and cULus listed
- Made in the U.S.
Star QCS® Conveyor Toaster, electric, 1000 slices/hr., horizontal conveyor, analog speed control, standby switch, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, 1-1/2" opening x 14" W belt (3 slices) with loading rack, stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star QCS3-1000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||QCS3-1000A|
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Load-Up Tray|