The Star QCS3-1000 QCS® conveyor toaster offers high productivity for busy establishments. It can toast 1,000 slices per hour and its 14-inch-wide conveyor accepts as many as three slices placed side by side. Slices are loaded onto an area that stays cool and has a burn guard to prevent staff members from injury. Slices are heated evenly and quickly using quartz infrared heaters. After the product is toasted, the slices are kept warm in the holding area until they are ready to be served. Heat in the top and bottom sections, as well as conveyor speed, are separately controlled to precisely cook slices to the desired texture and color.
Accessing interior components for cleaning and servicing the Star QCS3-1000 QCS conveyor toaster is simplified with its one-piece housing. The high-limit switch keeps the unit from overheating, limiting damage to components, and energy use is reduced by 75 percent for slow periods with the power saver switch. All the controls have sturdy metal knobs for high-volume applications, while its forced convection system prevents the exterior from overheating. Its legs are adjustable for placing the unit on non-level surfaces. It has a 1.5-inch opening that accommodates bagels, English muffins, bread slices, and more.
- Toasts as many as 1,000 items in an hr.
- Quartz infrared heaters provide fast and consistent heat
- Forced convection system maintains a relatively cool-to-the-touch exterior surface
- Separate top heat, bottom heat, and conveyor speed controls enable precise texture and color control
- Analog controls with durable metal knobs
- Power-saver switch reduces energy use for slow periods
- High-limit switch reduces the risk of overheating
- 1.5-in. opening accommodates bread, bagels, English muffins, and more
- 3 slices of bread fit side by side on the 14-in.-wide conveyor
- Safe loading area with a burn guard and stay-cool exterior
- Holding area keeps toast warm
- One-piece cover provides cleaning and maintenance access
- Adjustable legs for installation on uneven surfaces
- Skid-resistant rubber feet
- 3200 W, 15.9 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 181⁄2 in. W x 223⁄8 in. D x 155⁄8 in. H
- UL-EPH and cULus listed
- Made in the U.S.
If you're unsure if a conveyer toaster is right for you, check out our conveyor and slot toaster comparison article.
Star QCS® Conveyor Toaster, electric, 1000 slices/hr., horizontal conveyor, analog speed control, standby switch, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, 1-1/2" opening x 14" W belt (3 slices) with loading rack, stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star QCS3-1000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||QCS3-1000A|
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Load-Up Tray|
|Belt Width (in)||14|