The Star QCS2-600H QCS® conveyor toaster accepts buns through a 3-inch opening and can make as many as 600 slices in an hour. Since the belt is 10 inches wide, it can hold two slices side by side. The conveyor is user friendly and safe since it has an extended design, burn guard, and cool-to-the-touch components around it. By using quartz heating elements, the chamber heats quickly and consistently. A power saver switch can be activated during slow hours to reduce energy consumption by 75 percent. After buns move through the Star QCS2-600H QCS conveyor toaster, they are held on the warming area.
- Toasts as many as 600 slices per hr.
- 3-in. opening accommodates buns
- 10-in.-wide belt holds 2 buns side by side
- Extended conveyor belt supports loading
- Burn guard and stay-cool surfaces protect the user while loading
- Large warming area holds toasted buns at an ideal temperature
- Quartz infrared elements provide quick, consistent heat
- Forced convection system moves preheated air into the unit to protect the components
- Analog controls adjust the belt speed and the top and bottom heat level
- Metal knobs can withstand high-volume operations
- Power saver switch lowers energy use by 75 percent
- High-limit switch eliminates the risk of overheating
- Can be disassembled for cleanup and maintenance due to its one-piece cover
- 1-in. legs elevate the unit off the countertop
- 2800 W, 11.7 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 22.38 in. D x 15.63 in. H (24.5 in. D with extended load-up rack)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our Star toasters buyers' guide provides in-depth information on toasters in this series.
Star QCS® Conveyor Toaster, electric, 600 slices/hr., horizontal conveyor, analog speed, standby switch, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, 3" opening x 10" W belt (2 slice) with loading rack, stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star QCS2-600H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Load-Up Tray|
|Belt Width (in)||10|