The Star QCS2-500 QCS® conveyor toaster can produce 500 slices per hour, fitting two slices side by side on its 10-inch-wide conveyor belt. Users can safely load product into the 1.5-inch opening with the extended conveyor design and cool-to-the-touch exterior. This unit heats product with quick-heating quartz elements and a forced convection system that protects internal components. After product is toasted in the Star QCS2-500 QCS conveyor toaster, it sits in the warming area, maintaining serving temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Toasts as many as 500 slices per hr.
- 2 slices sit side by side on the 10-in.-wide belt
- Extended conveyor belt supports convenient loading through its 1.5-in. opening
- Loading area features a burn guard and stay-cool exterior that protect the user
- Large warming area maintains ideal serving temperatures after product is toasted
- Quick quartz infrared heaters operate consistently
- Forced convection system circulates preheated air into the unit
- Convection system keeps the exterior cool and protects the components
- Analog controls adjust the top and bottom heat level and belt speed
- Strong metal knobs can withstand high-volume use
- Power saver switch reduces energy consumption by as much as 75 percent
- High-limit switch prevents components from overheating
- One-piece cover can be taken apart and cleaned
- 1-in. legs elevate hot pieces off the countertop
- 1700 W, 14.3 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 22.38 in. D x 15.63 in. H (24.5 in. D with extended load-up rack)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our Star toasters buyers' guide provides in-depth information on toasters in this series.
Star QCS® Conveyor Toaster, electric, 500 slices/hr., horizontal conveyor, analog speed, standby switch, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, 1-1/2" opening x 10" W belt (2 slice) with loading rack, stainless steel construction with smooth cool touch exterior, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star QCS2-500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Cool Touch Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Specialty Options||Load-Up Tray|
|Belt Width (in)||10|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|