The Star QCS1350 conveyor toaster is a compact model that can toast up to 350 slices of toast per hour while only taking up 141⁄4-in. of counter space. This unit uses forced convection and quartz infrared heaters for quick, even toasting, and the speed control switch allows you to easily set how long the bread toasts. The conveyor toaster features a full front burn guard and cool-to-the-touch exterior for comfortable and safe operation.
- Conveyor toaster uses forced convection for shorter toasting times
- Uses quartz infrared heaters for quick, even browning
- Can toast up to 350 slices of toast per hour
- Speed is easily controlled to adjust how long bread toasts
- Power-saver switch allows you to save energy when toaster is not in use
- Extended conveyor belt and warming area allow you to keep up with high-volume demands
- Cool-to-the-touch exterior and burn guard prevents user burns
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- 1-in. adjustable legs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, includes 4-ft. cord and 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄4-in. W x 187⁄8-in. D x 131⁄4-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE listed
Holman QCS Conveyor Toaster, compact, electric, horizontal conveyor, 1-1/2" product opening, 10"W belt (2 slices), 3-3/8"L load-up, attached load-up tray, heated holding bin/unload chute, quartz sheathed heaters, 350 slices per hour, UPS overheating protecting critical component parts. 15'' width x 19'' depth x 14'' height. Toaster does toast on both sides. Cord included.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star QCS1-350 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Opening||1.5 inch|