The Star GX20IS Grill Express™ panini press has two sections with smooth, cast iron plates. These plates distribute and retain heat evenly for extended periods. Splash guards on the bottom plates minimize countertop messes, and the hinge systems for the top plates provide durability for repeated opening and closing. When the top plates are lowered, the sections can accommodate 3-inch-thick products. Temperatures in this Star GX20IS Grill Express sandwich grill range from 175 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The operator can make quick adjustments to the temperature with the easy-to-use manual thermostat.
- 2 plate sections support warming 2 products at once
- Smooth plates provide full contact with food to provide even heat
- Plates are made of heavy cast iron to retain heat
- Bottom plates have 0.75-in. splash guards that contain messes
- Safe hinge systems for the top plates allows the user to raise and lower them repeatedly
- Accommodates products as thick as 3 in.
- Temperature range: 175-450 degrees F
- Easy-to-use manual thermostat makes quick adjustments
- Handles are resistant to heat, reducing the risk of burns
- Water-resistant conduit protects electrical connections
- Removable grease trough
- 13-15 A, 2700-3600 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 29.75 in. W x 19.875 in. D x 12.375 in. H (23.3-in. H with the top open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on Grill Express and Pro-Max 2.0 units, visit our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Grill Express™ Two-sided Grill, electric, 20"W cooking surface, fixed lower grill, (2) hinged upper grills, smooth iron grill plates, thermostatic control, accommodates product up to 3" thick, 0.75" splash guard on bottom platen, stainless steel front & sides, cULus, UL EPH, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star GX20IS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|