The Star GX14IG two-sided grill from features grooved cast iron plates on the top and bottom, with heating elements embedded in the plates for even heating. This unit's handle is heat resistant across the full width of the top plate to make lifting the plate easy while preventing operator injury. The Star GX14IG two-sided grill features a splash guard on the bottom plate and a grease trough across the front to ensure cleaning is as simple as possible.
- Part of Star's Grill Express™ series
- Heavy-duty grooved cast iron plates are durable and long-lasting
- Heating elements are embedded in the cast iron plates, providing even heat distribution
- 3⁄4-in. splash guard on bottom plate keeps food products safely contained and prevents grease spills
- 175 to 450 degrees F temperature range
- Hinge system and self-adjusting top platen ensures grill can handle food products up to 3-in. thick
- Heat-resistant full-width handle prevents burns
- 20-gauge stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Grease trough in front of bottom plate makes grease runoff easy to clean
- Heavy-gauge, water-resistant plastic conduits protect unit's electrical connections
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 193⁄4-in. W x 197⁄8-in. D x 107⁄8-in. H closed, 2113⁄16-in. H open
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE listed
Grill Express™ Two-Sided Grill, electric, 14"W cooking surface, fixed lower grill, hinged upper grill, grooved iron grill plates, thermostatic control, accommodates product up to 3" thick, 0.75" splash guard on bottom platen, stainless steel front & sides, cULus, UL EPH Classified, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star GX14IG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|