Temperatures on the Star PST14IE Pro-Max 2.0® panini press range from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Electronic thermostat controls are user-friendly and include a timer to keep up with the warming process. Since the smooth plates are made of cast iron, they heat evenly and retain heat for long periods, while the 3 inches between the two plates enable thick items to fit. The conduit in this Star PST14IE Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill is heavy duty, resisting water and oil to protect the electrical connections.
- Smooth, cast iron plates are heavy to distribute heat evenly
- Large items fit in the 3-in. opening when the top plate is lowered
- Spring-hinge system has strength to support repeated use
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Electronic thermostat control system includes a timer
- Conduit resists water and oil to protect electrical connections
- Stainless steel construction adds strength and durability
- 3-in. legs elevate the unit to reduce overheating risks
- 2700-3600 W, 13-15 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 12.5 in. H (29.125-in. H in an open position)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The Star panini press buyers' guide has in-depth information on Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grills.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D smooth cast iron cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, electronic 175-550°F thermostat controls with timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, 2.5" adjustable metal legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST14IE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||PST14IE, GR14IEA|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|