The Star PST14E Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has smooth, aluminum plates that are lighter than cast iron and stainless steel alternatives for increased heating times. A 3-inch opening between the plates accommodates thick products, and when the top plate is lifted and lowered repeatedly, it will not damage the hinge system. This Star PST14E Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill operates at temperatures between 175 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and a timer is included with the electronic controls to keep up with the toasting time.
- Smooth, aluminum plates are lighter and heat up faster than cast iron and stainless steel alternatives
- Strong spring-hinge system resists bending and breaking
- 3-in. spacing between the plates accommodates thick products
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Electronic thermostat controls adjust the temperature
- Timer tracks the cook time for operator convenience
- Water- and oil-resistant conduit protects electrical connections
- Stainless steel body construction adds strength and corrosion resistance
- 1-in. legs lift the press off the counter
- 1800 W, 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10.5 in. H (27.125-in. H in an open position)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about Pro-Max 2.0 and Grill Express units, take a look at our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D smooth aluminum cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, electronic 175-550°F thermostat controls with timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PST14E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||GR14E, GR14EA|