The Star PGT14D Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has split top grates that are controlled independently, enabling staff members to toast different products at the same time. Made of grooved cast iron, the heavy plates leave grill marks on food. The stainless steel body provides the Star PGT14D Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill with rust resistance and strength. To protect the electrical connection from damage, the conduit resists both oil and water.
- Plates are made of cast iron to evenly distribute and retain heat
- Grill marks are seared onto food by the grooved plates
- Split top plates operate through separate controls so that different products can be prepared simultaneously
- 3-in. opening between the plates can accommodate thick sandwiches
- Durable spring-hinge system can withstand repeated opening and closing
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Conduit protects electrical connections by blocking oil and water
- Stainless steel body is dent, scratch, and corrosion resistant
- Elevated off the counter by 2-in. legs
- 2300 W, 9.6 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10.5 in. H (27.125 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our Star panini press buyers' guide covers some of the features of Pro-Max 2.0 and Grill Express series units.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D grooved aluminum cooking surface, dual top platens with independent controls, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, electronic 175-550°F thermostat controls with timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT14D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CR14SPT|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Height|