The Star PGT14IE Pro-Max 2.0® panini press operates from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit with electronic thermostat controls and grooved cast iron plates that heat up and press food efficiently. A spring-hinge system strengthens the unit so that it can open and close without breaking. To provide space for thick sandwiches and burgers, the plates have a 3-inch opening between them when closed. The electrical connections in this Star PGT14IE Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill are protected by an oil- and water-resistant conduit.
- Heavy cast iron plates evenly distribute heat
- Grooved plates create grill marks on food
- 3-in. opening accepts large sandwiches and burgers
- Spring-hinge system has durability in high-volume applications
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Electronic thermostat controls include a timer
- Conduit is oil and water resistant to protect electrical connections
- Stainless steel body construction
- 2-in. legs elevate the panini press off the countertop
- 1800 W, 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower Plate Dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10.5 in. H (27.125 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
More in-depth information on panini presses is available in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D grooved cast iron cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, electronic 175-550°F thermostat controls with timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, 2.5" adjustable metal legs, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT14IE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||PGT14IE, CG14IEA|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Height|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|