The Star PGT14E Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has grooved aluminum plates that heat up quickly and leave grill marks on product. Thick burgers and sandwiches can fit in the 3 inches of space between the plates. Food is cooked at temperatures between 175 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit with an electronic thermostat control. The electrical connections in this Star PGT14E Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill are protected by a water- and oil-resistant conduit.
- Aluminum plates typically heat up more quickly than stainless steel or cast iron
- Grooved plates create grill marks on the food, enhancing presentation
- 3 in. of space between the plates accommodate thick sandwiches
- Spring-hinge system can withstand heavy use
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Electronic thermostat control has a timer that monitors cook time
- Conduit is water and oil resistant to protect electrical connections
- Heavy-duty stainless steel body construction
- 1-in. legs lift the unit off the countertop
- 1350-1800 W, 6.5-7.5 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 14.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 16.5 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10.5 in. H (27.125 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
You can read more about Pro-Max 2.0 units and Grill Express panini presses in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 14.5" W x 14.2"D grooved aluminum cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, electronic 175-550°F thermostat controls with timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT14E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CG14E, CG14EA|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|