This Star Manufacturing Ultra-Max® Radiant gas charbroiler is designed for high volume kitchens and has up to 30 percent more cooking space than traditional charbroilers. Replacing model 8124RCB, this charbroiler has longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs and burners made from cast iron. One side of the iron grates on this Ultra-Max® charbroiler is designed for searing and the other focuses on more delicate food items.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Steel alloy radiant transfers heat to product and the flavor enhancing grooves are bend and crack resistant to thermal shock
- Up to 30% more cooking space than a traditional charbroiler
- Burners are made from cast iron, run on 20,000 BTU, and have a straight tubular design while being situated every 6-in.
- Cast iron grates can be positioned in either flat or slanted angles. The thin side deals with searing and the thick side for more delicate food items
- Stainless steel water pan has a large capacity for easier clean up
- 5-in. H tapered splash guard is made from stainless steel
- Field convertible with the supplied conversion kit
- Bull nose is made from stainless steel and remains cool-to-the-touch while protecting the knobs and offering the operator a comfortable work zone
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- 80,000 BTU
- Total Dimensions: 24-in. W x 31-1/50 in. D x 18-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed; ISO 9001:2000 Certified
- Note: this unit replaces model 8124RCB
Ultra-Max Charbroiler, NG gas, 24"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, steel radiants, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel side & front panel, bull nose, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 80,000 BTU. Shipped with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star Manufacturing 8124RCBA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Also Known As||8124RCB|
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|