The Star 8124RCBB Ultra-Max charbroiler has cast iron burners that are controlled independently every 6 inches, providing precise heat control across the broiling surface. Radiants are used to absorb heat from the burners and direct it to the product. To suit different applications, the 6-inch grate sections are adjustable for flat or inclined cooking. These grates are made to accommodate large capacities of product. There are splash guards on this Star 8124RCBB Ultra-Max charbroiler to contain grease splatter and debris to the unit.
- Heated by natural gas
- Every 6 in. is controlled independently for precise heating with the cast iron burners
- Radiants absorb heat from the burners and direct it to the broiling area
- 6-in. grate sections are adjustable to lay flat or sit at an incline
- Grates support a large capacity
- Stainless steel bull-nose front reduces the risk of burns and protects the knobs
- 5-in. tapered splash guards keep splatter contained to the cooktop
- Water pan has a large capacity
- 4-in. legs keep the unit elevated off the surface
- 80,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 35.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Read more about commercial charbroilers in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, gas, 24"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, steel alloy radiants, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 80,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8124RCBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8124RCB|
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|