Steaks, burgers, chicken, seafood and other delicacies can be grilled to perfection on Star Manufacturing's 8036CBA Lava Rock charbroiler. This stainless steel model is made for foodservice establishments that serve a heavy volume of customers. It has natural lava rock briquettes for the ultimate in heat distribution and vaporizing drippings. With heavy-duty cast iron grates, the grill can be positioned flat or slanted to fit an different number of broiling needs.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel construction
- Made for establishments that serve heavy customer volumes
- Natural lava rock briquettes for even heat distribution and vaporizing drippings to help impart that signature charbroiled taste
- Heavy duty cast iron grates for superior heat retention
- Grates can be positioned flat or slanted to fit different broiling needs
- Long-lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs
- Total of 6 high-performance 20,000 BTU burners provides better heat distribution and better cooking performance
- 906 sq. in. of cooking area
- Stainless steel, cool-to-the touch bull nose front protects controls and staff
- Cast iron grates are reversible with thin side for searing and thick side for more delicate menu items
- Includes large capacity stainless steel water pan
- 5-in. stainless steel tapered splash guard
- Shipped for use with natural gas; includes kit for field conversion to LP
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 30-5/8 in. D x 18-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed, ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, NG gas, 36"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, lava rock, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8036CBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8036CB|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|