The Star 8036CBB Ultra-Max® charbroiler is controlled in 6-inch sections to provide control over the cast iron burners for precise heating. To transfer heat to the product, lava rock briquettes absorb grease and add flavor to food. Adjustable to flat or inclined positions, the 6-inch grates support a large capacity of product for high-volume operations. A stainless steel bull-nose front separates the operator from the hot components, while also protecting the knobs from damage. This Star 8036CBB Ultra-Max charbroiler is elevated off the counter by 4-inch legs, preventing it from overheating.
- Natural gas heated
- Cast iron burners are controlled every 6 in. for maximum heat control
- Lava rock efficiently transfers heat to the product
- 6-in. grates independently adjust for flat or inclined cooking
- Grates accommodate a large capacity to support high-volume use
- Stainless steel bull-nose front protects the heavy-duty knobs from damage and reduces burn risks
- 5-in. splash guards contains messes
- Large-capacity water pan
- 4-in. legs elevate the unit to prevent overheating
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 35.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about commercial charbroiler features, visit our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, NG gas, 36"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, lava rock, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8036CBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8036CB|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|