Measuring 60 inches wide, the Star 760TCHSA Ultra-Max® griddle is heated in 12-inch sections, each of which is independently controlled with an embedded snap-action thermostat. With this system, the operator can prepare different products at the same time with an accurate and consistent temperature. Since the 1-inch-thick plate is made of chrome, it will not absorb product flavors and transfer it to other items. Splash guards are built into the Star 760TCHSA Ultra-Max griddle to prevent countertop messes.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Temperature is independently controlled every 12 in.
- Each section has an embedded snap-action thermostat for consistent, accurate control
- 1-in. chrome plate is nonporous to help prevent flavor transfer between products
- 5.5-in. side splash guards isolate messes
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. front grease trough sends grease to the drawer
- Strong stainless steel base withstands heavy use
- 4-in. legs adjust to elevate the plate
- Requires 1 in. of clearance at the rear and sides
- 21.8 kW, 41.8-62.7 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 33.6 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our griddles buyers' guide has more in-depth information on commercial griddles.
Ultra-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 60" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick chrome griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4350 watt element every 12", 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 760TCHSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||60|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|