Using a two-type heat system that features radiation from the burners and conduction through the grates, the Star 5136CF Star-Max® charbroiler evenly heats product. Six incoloy-sheathed elements, provide high-speed charbroiling for large operations. Each of the three sections is controlled by an independent knob, so the operator can prepare different products at one time. To add durability and simplify cleanup, the grates on this Star 5136CF Star-Max charbroiler are made of cast iron and removable.
- Elements provide radiant heat and conduction heat comes through the grates for even heat distribution
- 6 incoloy-sheathed heating elements quickly charbroil products for high-volume applications
- Each of the 3 infinite controls operate a 12-in. section of the cook surface to accurately control temperature
- Heavy-duty metal knobs withstand consistent use
- Cast iron grates support heavy use
- Grates are removable for cleaning
- 23⁄4-in. tapered splash guard contains messes to the broiling surface
- Bull-nose front stays cool to keep the operator safe from heat
- Stainless steel water pan has a 9-qt. capacity
- Heavy-duty top and front are stainless steel and corrosion resistant
- Swing-up design holds the heating elements in a vertical position for cleaning
- 4-in., adjustable legs suit different applications
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 27.6 A, 9900 W
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 25.6 in. D x 14.25 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In the charbroilers buyers' guide, there is in-depth information on charbroilers and some of their features.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Charbroiler, electric, countertop, 36"W x 26"D, heavy cast iron removable grids, swing-up 3300 watt elements every 12", chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel top, front and grease trough, aluminized steel sides, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 5136CF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||5136CD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|