Using a two-type heat system that features radiation from the burners and conduction through the grates, the Star 5136CF Star-Max® charbroiler evenly heats product. Great for high-speed operations, six incoloy-sheathed elements heat the unit. Each of the three sections in the unit is controlled by an independent knob, so operators can prepare different products simultaneously.
Grates on this Star 5136CF Star-Max charbroiler are made of cast iron to heat slowly, retain heat, and evenly distribute it, and these grates are removable to simplify cleaning. A tapered splash guard around the broiling area contains grease and debris, and a bullnose front separates operators from heat reduce burn risks.
- Elements provide radiant heat while conduction heat comes through the grates for even heat distribution
- 6 incoloy-sheathed heating elements quickly charbroil products for high-volume applications
- Each of the 3 infinite controls operate a 12-in. section of the cook surface to accurately control temperature
- Heavy-duty metal knobs withstand consistent use
- Cast iron grates support heavy use
- Grates are removable for cleaning
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guard contains messes to the broiling surface
- Bullnose front stays cool to protect operators from heat
- Stainless steel water pan has a 9-qt. capacity
- Heavy-duty top and front are stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Swing-up design holds the heating elements in a vertical position for cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs suit different applications
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 25.6 in. D x 14.25 in. H
- 27.6 A, 9900 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
In this anchor text, you can find in-depth information on charbroilers and some of their features.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Charbroiler, electric, countertop, 36"W x 26"D, heavy cast iron removable grids, swing-up 3300 watt elements every 12", chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel top, front and grease trough, aluminized steel sides, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 5136CF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||5136CD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|