The Scotsman SSM1-P primary water filter cartridge assembly helps reduce the amount of limescale that builds up inside your machine, thus extending the life of your equipment. Ice comes out cleaner and clearer. The taste and odor of chlorine are diminished with polyphosphates and half-micron filtration. Internal components are coated with a silver-based antimicrobial agent called AquaArmor with AgION® to reduce the growth of bacteria, microorganisms, mold, and slime. The Scotsman SSM1-P primary water filter cartridge is intended to be used in cubers up to 650 pounds, as well as flakers, nuggets, and nugget dispensers that produce up to 1,200 pounds of ice.
- Can be used with cubers up to 650 lbs. and flakers, nuggets, and nugget dispensers up to 1,200 lbs.
- Helps to extend the lift of your Scotsman ice machine
- Makes ice cleaner and clearer
- AquaArmor with AgION is a silver-based antimicrobial agent that helps reduce growth of mold, slime, bacteria, and microorganisms on surfaces throughout the ice machine
- Half-micron filtration and polyphosphate rids ice of tastes, odors, and particles from chlorine
- Easy to install and maintain
- Helps reduce the need for maintenance calls related to filtration
- Overall Dimensions: 5.6 in. W x 4.75 in. D x 30.5 in. H
- cULus listed; ISO 9001:2008 and NSF certified
Water Filter Assembly, single system, designed for ice makers & beverage equipment, cubers up 650 lb, flakers, nuggets & nugget dispensers up to 1200 lb, includes AquaArmor by AgION for antimicrobial protection, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman SSM1-P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Water Flow||1.67 gpm|
|Warranty||5-yr. Manifold Parts Only|
|Part Type||Ice Maker Filter|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|