The Scotsman SC20-A is a coarse prefilter system for scotsman ice machines. This system is ideal for use where your water supply contains a high number of minerals, and the filter is best used on water before it is sent through a primary filter system. The amount of dirt, rust, and sediment in the water is reduced, helping to extend the life of your main filter. This Scotsman SC20-A prefilter is made for Scotsman cube machines that make up to 650 pounds of ice daily and flake, nugget, and nugget dispensers that make up to 1,200 pounds.
- 20 in. coarse prefilter
- Ideal for high-particulate water conditions
- Single-cartridge system
- Made for cubers up to 650 lbs.
- Made for flakes, nuggets, and nugget dispensers up to 1,200 lbs.
- Reduces the amount of dirt and rust in water before it reaches the main filter
- Helps extend the life of your main filter
- Overall Dimensions: 5.16 in. W x 5.5 in. D x 22.44 in. H
Prefilter, 20" coarse
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman SC20-A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||10 gpm|
|Warranty||5-yr. Manifold Parts Only|
|Part Type||Ice Maker Filter|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|