The Scotsman ERC611-32 remote condensing unit can to be used with a C1848xR or C2148xR ice machine head. With the addition of long refrigerant lines, this unit can be placed outdoors, dissipating heat away from the ice machine. This increases the amount of ice that can be produced and reduces stress on the air conditioner. The Scotsman ERC611-32 remote condenser is made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel and runs safely in temperatures between -20 and 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Runs outdoors to dissipate heat away from the ice machine, maximizing ice production and minimizing load on the air conditioner
- Designed for C1848xR and C2148xR ice machines
- Thermal-overload protection for fan motors
- PVC-coated steel fan guards
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- Requires ambient air temperature from -20 to 120 degrees F
- 1.9 A
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 37.75 in. W x 29.5 in. D x 38.47 in. H
- cULus listed; ISO 9001:2015 certified
You can find out more about air-cooled, water-cooled, and remote-cooled condensing units in the condensers buyers' guide.
Condenser Unit, Remote Refrigeration, designed for outdoor installation, temperature range -20°F to 120°F, galvanized finish, 29-1/2"x37-25/32"x38-15/32", 208-230v/60/1-ph, 1.9 amps, use with C1848xR & C2148xR, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman ERC611-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|