The Scotsman CU50PA-1 undercounter ice maker produces gourmet ice that melts slowly and is perfect for unique cocktails. It can store as much as 26 pounds of ice and produces 49 to 65 pounds in a 24-hour period, depending on the ambient air and water temperatures. Since it is 15 inches wide, the machine fits in compact spaces. Time between cleanings is extended since water with heavy minerals is removed each harvest cycle. Drain water is removed with a 10-inch drain tube through the built-in pump. The Scotsman CU50PA-1 undercounter ice maker comes with a water quality sensor that detects hard water conditions.
- 65-lb. ice production capacity at 70 degrees F ambient air and 50 degrees F water
- 49-lb. ice production capacity at 90 degrees F ambient air and 70 degrees F water
- Stores as much as 26 lbs. of ice at a time
- Fits in compact areas
- Gourmet ice melts slowly and is ideal for mixed drinks
- Hard water conditions are detected with its water quality sensor
- Control system removes water with minerals each harvest cycle to extend time between cleanings
- Power on, no water condition, and clean time are included on the control panel
- Approved for outdoor use
- Built-in pump removes drain water with its 10-in. drain tube
- R-134A refrigerant
- 1-in. adjustable legs
- 1,965 BTU
- 5 A, 14.4 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 1 in. x 1.125 in. x 1.25 in.
- Overall dimensions: 14.875 in. W x 23.89 in. D x 34.375 in. H
- cULus listed; ISO 9001:2015 and NSF certified
Not sure what kind of gourmet ice maker you want? Get more information from our gourmet ice machine guide.
Undercounter Ice Maker With Bin, Gourmet Cube, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 65 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (49 lb certified at 90°/70°), 26 lb ice storage capacity, stainless steel exterior with built in pump drain, 1" adjustable legs, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.0 amps, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman CU50PA-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||65|
|Ice Type||Top Hat|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||26|
|Warranty||Commercial: 1-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 4 yrs. Parts Compressor; Residential: 1 year parts & labor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Production Range (per day)||1 - 99 lbs|
|Bin Capacity Range (lbs)||20 - 49 lbs|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Special Features||Alert System|
|Special Features||Outdoor Rated|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 19 inches|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Undercounter Ice Maker|
Scotsman CU50PA-1 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Happy Ice said...
"I've had this machine for about a month now and it's working great, but it's brand new, so it's suppose to. No problems as of yet and it was real..."
"I've had this machine for about a month now and it's working great, but it's brand new, so it's suppose to. No problems as of yet and it was really easy to hook up. It is loud compared to the previous model machine I had. In fact, you can hear the ice cubes falling into the bin from the other end of the house. Not a problem for me though b/c after a while you get use to it. I did add a filter to my water line as our city tends to have bad water. The real test is going to be at cleaning time b/c I was looking for a machine that was easy to clean and was assured this model was. We'll see!!! As of now, I'm really pleased and would buy again. Also, the best part, hats off to KaTom for having the best price of everyone. $600 cheaper than what my local dealer could get one."