With a slim 15-inch width and 26-pound storage bin, this Scotsman CU50GA-1 undercounter gourmet ice maker combines power and efficiency in a package small enough for tight locations. This ice maker produces 65-pounds of gourmet ice per 24-hour cycle and includes a gravity drain, which requires a floor drain for installation but saves on utilities. The unique top hat-like shape of Scotsman gourmet ice means your cubes melt slower, preserving the quality of your premium drinks. This ice machine is UL-approved for outdoor use and has Scotsman's water quality system that continually tests water quality and purges mineral-heavy water, extending time between cleanings. The user-friendly control panel provides alerts that notify you of issues like low water supplies and maintenance needs. The Scotsman CU50GA-1 undercounter gourmet ice maker makes cube ice that melts slowly, is taste-free, odorless and will not dilute the flavor of your drinks.
- Makes 65 lbs. of ice per 24-hour cycle
- 26-lb. capacity storage bin
- Cube ice is large, melts slowly, and is perfect for mixed drinks
- Cube dimensions: 1 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 11⁄4 in.
- Small width allows the machine to fit into small spaces
- Air-cooled condenser saves more water than a water-cooled condenser
- Stainless steel exterior
- Gravity drain requires a floor drain at installation location
- Water-quality sensor monitors hard water conditions
- Control system purges water with minerals every harvest cycle so ice comes out pure and crystal-clear and time is extended between cleanings
- 1-in. adjustable legs
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A, 14.4 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 15 in. W x 22 in. D x 343⁄8 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF, AHRI, and ENERGY STAR Certified
Undercounter Ice Maker With Bin, Gourmet Cube, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 65 lb production with 26 lb storage capacity, stainless steel exterior with gravity drain, 1" adjustable legs, 115v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Scotsman CU50GA-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||65 lbs|
|Ice Type||Top Hat|
|Bin Capacity||25 lbs|
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 4 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
Scotsman CU50GA-1 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Chef Herb said...
"When it was first installed, it worked well. After a year it ceased making ice, even with regular cleanings. Ice was never clear, but always tast..."
"When it was first installed, it worked well. After a year it ceased making ice, even with regular cleanings. Ice was never clear, but always tasted good. I've had it apart four times trying to figure out what is wrong. Each time it will make ice for a few days, then just make lots of noise, heat, and few cubes. It's been extremely noisey from day one and when you walk by it, you can feel the heat radiating from it. I'm going to chuck it and get something else."