The Hatco TQ-800-240-QS Toast-Qwik® conveyor toaster can produce 840 slices in an hour. Its ColorGuard feature ensures that the color of the toast is consistent. Since the color is determined by the conveyor speed, less time is spent adjusting the temperature controls. It has an energy-saving mode that reduces energy use during non-peak hours; an indicator light lets the user know when this function is turned on. The toaster is made of stainless steel, which is damage resistant and simple to clean. An interior fan and insulation keep the exterior cool to the touch, protecting the operator from heat. The Hatco TQ-800-240-QS Toast-Qwik conveyor toaster keeps bread warm and dry in the storage area.
- Can produce 840 slices per hour
- Toasting color is dictated by conveyor speed, reducing the need for temperature adjustment
- Top and bottom temperatures are adjustable with the knob controls
- ColorGuard system provides consistency in the color of toast
- Energy-saving mode conserves energy at slow periods
- Indicator light clearly displays when the energy-saving function is active
- Surface is kept from getting too hot by insulation and interior fan
- Slices can be dispensed towards operator at rear or towards customers at front
- Durability and corrosion resistance are provided by the stainless steel construction
- Storage area keeps bread dry and warm
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3330 W, 16 A, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 141⁄2 in. W x 2211⁄16 in. D x 169⁄16 in. H
- CE, cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Toast-Qwik® Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, countertop design, all bread types toaster, approximately 13 slice capacity/min, 3" opening height, electronic controls, colorguard sensing system, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TQ-800H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|