The Hatco TK-100-208-QS Toast King® conveyor toaster can dispense 1,000 slices in an hour. It can be loaded quickly with its three-basket access. Its high output makes the unit ideal for high-volume establishments. Buns up to 51⁄2 inches wide and Texas toast up to 11⁄4 inches thick fit in the toaster, making it useful for a variety of items. It has a thermostat that reserves power during non-peak periods. The unit is constructed of stainless steel for strength and resistance to minor damage.
The Hatco TK-100-208-QS Toast King conveyor toaster uses time instead of temperature to achieve the desired color of toast, preventing the need to adjust the temperature. Its top vent blows hot air away from the user. When the toast comes out of the toaster, it is caught by the extending tray.
- Toasts up to 1,000 slices per hour
- Toasting color is determined by conveyor speed instead of temperature
- Accommodates buns up to 51⁄2 in. wide and Texas toast up to 11⁄4 in. thick
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to scratches and dents
- 3-basket access simplifies the loading process
- Extending tray catches bread as it comes out
- Top vent moves heat away from operator
- Heating elements resist burnouts
- Thermostat reserves energy during non-peak periods
- Toast is kept warm and dry in the storage area
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5038 W, 24 A, 4-ft. cord with NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 223⁄4 in. W x 175⁄8 in. D x 331⁄4 in. H
- UL, UL-EPH, CE, and CSA listed; NSF and ANSI/NSF 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Toast King® Conveyor Toaster, vertical conveyor, countertop design, bread and bun toaster, approximately 960 units/hour capacity, stainless steel construction, NSF, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TK-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet