The Hatco FR2-6 208-1 is designed to mount on the underside of equipment to deliver consistently-heated water to a bain marie or food rethermalizer system. The equipment can be adjusted to heat water to between 140 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Its digital displays and simple controls make it easy to dial in that desired temperature. Cleaning the equipment is easy thanks to the front-located cleaning caps and the convenient drain outlet.
Running through the Hatco FR2 208-1 is a tubular water chamber wrapped with a spiral heating element that heats water quickly and efficiently without ever actually coming in contact with it. This setup extends the life of the elements and minimizes the amount of limescale that can accumulate in the equipment. A low-water cutoff protects the elements from burning out in the event that the water level runs low. A stainless steel front and powder-coated body make the exterior of this equipment highly-resistant to damage.
- Electronic controls maintain a precise water temperature
- Digital readout displays temperature in an easy-to-read format
- Tubular water chamber is wrapped with spiral heating element, meaning elements never come in contact with water
- Constructed with a stainless steel front and a powder-coated body for long-lasting durability
- Low-water cutoff prevents component damage if water level runs low
- Drain outlet and cleanout caps are located in the front of the unit for easy maintenance and service
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 29 A
- Overall Dimensions: 7.75 in. W x 17.13 in. D x 12.38 in. H
- Made in the USA
Hydro-Heater Food Rethermalizer/bain marie Heater, stainless steel front, powder coated body, low water cut off, electronic temperature monitor, electric, 6 KW, 208V/1PH.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco FR2-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Low Water Cut Off|