The Edlund 1S manual can opener has a base made of stainless steel, adding strength and facilitating cleanup. Plastic bushing lowers the force needed to turn the mechanism, and the arbor resists rusting to aid in changing gears. A plastic base insert reduces wear and tear on the plating.
- Part of the Old Reliable® series
- Stainless steel base
- Rust-resistant arbor supports gear changing
- Reduces wear on the plating with a plastic base insert
- Plastic bushing lowers the force necessary to turn the mechanism
- For cans as tall as 11 in.
- Made in the U.S.
You can learn more about these units in our Edlund can openers buyers' guide.
Can Opener, manual, #1 with stainless steel base (for cans up to 11" tall), "Old Reliable"
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Edlund 11300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Cans up to 11" Tall|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools|