The Delfield F2975P chef base has a stainless steel top that supports heavy loads of equipment. Spills and leaks are contained to the top with a marine edge, while coved corners eliminate crevices that could trap liquids and food particles. There are four stainless steel drawers, accommodating eight 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-4-inch pans and smaller fractional pans. These drawers slide smoothly in and out of the cabinet with track rollers that do not need grease. To keep the drawers shut when the floor is uneven, the gaskets hold tight to the base with the stay-shut feature.
Cold temperatures inside the Delfield F2975P chef base are produced by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. These temperatures range from 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit when the ambient temperature is 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Blower coils are used between each drawer to distribute cold air evenly and provide accurate temperature control. There is a digital thermometer included for the operator to perform temperature checks.
- Top is made of stainless steel for strength to support heavy equipment
- Marine edge around the perimeter keeps spills and leaks contained to the top
- Coved top corners do not trap liquids or food particles to make cleaning simple
- 4 stainless steel drawers accommodate (8) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pans (not included)
- Drawer track rollers glide smoothly without greasing
- Track rollers have a stay-shut design that holds the gasket to the base on uneven floors
- Snap-in drawer gaskets are removable for cleaning
- 2-in. polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Interior is made of stainless steel and ABS plastic for durability and corrosion resistance
- Exterior is made of stainless and galvanized steel to support heavy-duty use
- Wall mount bracket provides stability for tip prevention
- Legs keep the unit elevated off the floor
- 2,071 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.8 A, 1.101 kW, 1⁄4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Top dimensions: 73.5 in. W x 29.19 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 75.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 24 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Side-mounted Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- Ideal ambient air temperature: under 100 degrees F
- Blower coils between the drawers distribute the air evenly throughout the base
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains the cold temperatures
- Thermometer offers a digital readout of the interior temperature
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 75-1/4" W, two-section, (4) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, legs, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2975P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|