The Delfield F2956CP refrigerated chef base holds four 12-inch-by-20-inch hotel pans in its two drawer system. Since it is made of stainless steel, the system is heavy duty to withstand constant use. Delrin® track rollers slide in and out easily without grease, and with the stay-shut feature, the tracks hold onto the gaskets to keep the drawers closed on uneven floors. Temperatures stay between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit with the help of R290 refrigerant.
A marine edge around the top’s perimeter contains messes. The top is made of stainless steel, so it is easy to clean and durable for heavy use. The Delfield F2956CP refrigerated low-profile equipment stand can be mounted to a solid surface since a wall-mounting bracket is included. Casters make it easy to move the unit around for cleaning and servicing.
- Top is heavy duty with its corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Full-perimeter marine edge contains grease and excess water to prevent messes
- Smooth finish on the fully-welded corners facilitates cleaning
- Easy to move with 6-in. casters
- Mounts to a solid surface with the included wall mount bracket
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.9 A, 1⁄5 HP, 1600 BTU, 0.854 kW, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 56.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL and cUL listed; NSF certified
Refrigerated Drawer Base
- 2 drawers hold (4) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pans (Pans are sold separately)
- Stainless steel drawer system is corrosion resistant and durable for heavy use
- Drawers glide smoothly with Delrin track rollers
- Tracks hold tightly to the gaskets to keep the drawers shut on uneven floors
- Snap-in gaskets are easy to clean since they simply remove
- Handles save space with their recessed design
- Base temperatures range from 36-40 degrees F
- R290 refrigerant helps keep the temperatures cold
- Cold air is retained by the polyurethane foam insulation
- Mullion blower coils provide even air and temperature control
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 56-1/4" W, single-section, (2) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2956CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|