The Delfield F2952CP chef base holds four 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-4-inch hotel pans in a stainless steel drawer system. Even without grease, the Delrin® track rollers glide smoothly. The tracks are designed to stay shut on uneven floors by holding tightly to the gaskets. Snapping into place, the gaskets are easy to remove and install. Product in the drawer system maintains temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Made of stainless steel, the top on the Delfield F2952CP low-profile equipment stand is durable and corrosion resistant. A full-perimeter marine edge helps keep messes contained to the top for simple cleanup. The corners are welded with a smooth finish, simplifying the cleanup process. Four 6-inch casters make it easy to move the unit, and it can be mounted to a wall with the included brackets.
- Stainless steel top is heavy duty to support commercial applications
- Full-perimeter marine edge on the top helps contain messes
- Top has fully-welded corners with a smooth finish to simplify cleanup
- Easy to move with (4) 6-in. casters
- Can be mounted against a wall or flat surface with the included bracket
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.9 A, 1⁄5 HP, 1600 BTU, 0.854 kW, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 52.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL and cUL listed; NSF certified
Refrigerated Drawer Base
- (4) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pans are held in the drawers in the refrigerated base
- Stainless steel drawer system resists corrosion and minor damage
- Delrin drawer track rollers glide smoothly without the use of grease
- Tracks keep the drawers tight to the gaskets, keeping them shut on uneven floors
- Snap-in gaskets are easy to remove for cleanup
- Tracks can be removed without tools
- Open the drawers easily with comfortable, recessed handles
- ABS plastic interior sides will not easily dent or chip
- Stainless steel interior back and bottom add durability and corrosion resistance
- Drawer fronts are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Refrigerated base retains cold temperatures with polyurethane foam insulation
- Maintains internal temperatures of 36-40 degrees F at 100 degrees F ambient temperatures
- Cold temperatures are produced with R290 refrigerant
- Mullion blower coils are mounted between each drawer to provide even air and temperature control
- Condensing unit, condensate evaporator, and electronic temperature control are accessible in the machine compartment
- Dial thermometer is located in the machine compartment in a protective enclosure
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 52-1/4" W, single-section, (2) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2952CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|