The Delfield 307 drop-in glass filler is a great accessory to add to back bars or drink stations where staff can fill glasses with drinking water. The spout is 9.5 inches tall, accommodating the majority of cup sizes. Its top is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and minor damage. The perimeter and drain opening are die stamped, and it has a 1-inch-diameter drain fitting. The Delfield 307 drop-in glass filler comes with a chrome wire drain cover that keeps garnishes from falling into the drain.
- 9.5-in. H accommodates most glasses
- Great for back bars and drink stations to fill cups with water
- Chrome-plated wire strainer keeps debris from going down the drain
- Stainless steel top resists corrosion and minor damage
- Die-stamped perimeter and drain opening
- 1-in. dia. drain fitting
- Cutout Dimensions: 9 in. L x 9 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. L x 12 in. W x 9.5 in. H
- NSF certified
Glass Filler, drop-in, 12" x 12" x 9-1/2"
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 307 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Sink Components|