The cabinet base in the Delfield 18672BSTMP worktop refrigerator is easy to access through two 27-inch doors. With each door section, there is a single epoxy-coated wire shelf that can be used to store product. Temperatures in the base are kept between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Maintaining the cold temperatures inside the base is possible thanks to the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A tight seal is created by the door gasket, and it can be removed easily for cleaning.
There is a large worktop on the refrigerator for prepping ingredients or mixing product. With a 4-inch backsplash, messes are kept off floors. Made of stainless steel, the exterior of the Delfield 18672BSTMP refrigerated work table is durable and resistant to corrosion. With four 5-inch casters, the unit can be moved easily, making it simple to clean underneath and service the table.
- 4-in. backsplash helps contain messes
- Cabinet retains cold temperatures with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Exterior is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and minor damage
- Can be moved with (4) 5-in. casters
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.8 A, 1⁄5 HP, 1550 BTU, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 31.5 in. D x 40 in. H
- UL and cUL listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- ABS plastic interior resists chipping and denting
- Interior has a durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel back and bottom
- (2) 27-in. doors provides access to cabinet base
- Each door section has 1 epoxy-coated wire shelf for product storage
- Door gasket creates a seal to help keep cold air inside
- Gasket is easily removable with its snap-in design
- Heavy-duty door is constructed from stainless steel
- Doors are easy to open with the recessed handles
- 36-40 degrees F temperature range in the cabinet
- R290 refrigerant helps produce cold temperatures
- Blower coils with an expansion valve provide even temperature control and air flow
- Machine compartment is located on the right
- Louver can be removed for access to the condensing unit
- Electronic control with an On/Off switch behind the louver
Refrigerated Work Table, two-section, 72" W, 18.10 cubic feet, (2) 27" doors, stainless steel top and exterior, interior aluminum floor & back ABS sides, 4" high backsplash, 5" casters, side-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 18672BSTMP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Sections||2|