The Delfield 18660PTBMP pizza prep table has a raised rail to accommodate 14 sixth-size hotel pans. Since the pans are recessed 2 inches, product is properly cooled. Protected from contamination, the pans are covered by removable, stainless steel lids. The rail maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, while its cabinet base stays between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The base has two door sections, and in each section, there is one epoxy-coated wire shelf. Retaining interior temperatures, the door gaskets create a tight seal. Since the snap-in gaskets are simple to remove, they can be cleaned easily.
With its electronic temperature control, there are separate On/Off switches for the rail and cabinet base. Cold air is kept inside the Delfield 18660PTBMP refrigerated pizza table with polyurethane insulation. Constructed of stainless steel, the top, sides, and ends are corrosion resistant and durable for heavy use. Making the unit easy to clean and service, the 5-inch casters provide mobility.
- Each cabinet base has an epoxy-coated wire shelf to hold product
- ABS plastic cabinet interior is durable for heavy use
- Stainless steel top, ends, and sides resist corrosion and minor damage
- 2-in. polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the unit
- (4) 5-in. casters offer mobility
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.7 A, 1⁄4 HP, 3358 BTU, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. L x 31.5 in. D x 42 in. H
- UL and cUL listed; NSF certified
- Rail openings accommodate (14) sixth-size, 12-in. x 20-in. hotel pans or fractional pans (Sold separately)
- Pans are recessed 2 in. to maintain cold temperatures
- Stainless steel interior simplifies cleanup and adds durability
- Removable, stainless steel lids protect the pans from contamination
- Keeps temperature in the top openings between 33-41 degrees F
- Keeps temperature in the cabinet between 36-40 degrees F
- Uses R290 refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures
- Mullion coils cool the cabinet with an expansion valve between the door section
- Expansion valve ensures air flow is even and temperature is controlled evenly
- Louver is easy to access since it is located on the front
- Separate On/Off switches for the rail and cabinet are positioned behind the louver
Cabinet Base Doors
- Door gaskets create a seal to retain the interior temperature
- Snap-in style gaskets are easy to remove for cleaning
- Chipping and denting are resisted with the ABS plastic interior liner
- Stainless steel front is durable for commercial applications
- (1) 27-in. door and (1) 19-in. door
Refrigerated Pizza Table, two-section, 60" W, 14.37 cubic feet, (7) 1/3 pan capacity, (2) shelves, (1) 27" door & (1) 19" door, stainless steel top with refrigerated pan rail, stainless steel ends, 6" casters, side-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF 7, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 18660PTBMP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|