The Carlisle 271023 dunnage rack elevates bins off wet floors and enables air to flow completely around stored items. Made of durable polyethylene, it can be used in storage areas where temperatures range from -40 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. This rack interlocks with other sections and can be cleaned with a hose or in a dishmachine.
- 3,000-lb. capacity
- Elevates containers and bins on damp floors
- Open design promotes complete air circulation
- Interlocks with other rack sections and fits into dry and refrigerated storage areas
- Polyethylene resists bending
- Safe temperature range: -40 to 180 degrees F
- Can be cleaned with a hose
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. L x 12 in. W x 1.5 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
In-depth information on dunnage racks is available in the rack buyers' guide.
Floor Rack System, 12"L x 12"W x 1-1/2"H square section, interlocking, open air circulation design, holds up to 3,000 lbs. per square foot, dishwasher safe, high-density polyethylene, gray, NSF
Carlisle 271023 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet