The InSinkErator SS-100 small-capacity disposer will help to pulverize food particles and waste in your sink. Due to its 1725 RPM and 1 HP motor, this basic garbage disposer will eat vegetable matter, peelings, and other organic materials that otherwise would clog your sink drain. With the stainless steel construction of the grind chamber, corrosion is resisted and durability is created. The InSinkErator SS-100 small-capacity disposer is kept from overheating with a built-in thermal overload protection in the motor. Shredding elements are stationary and rotating, able to reverse grind to ensure organic matter is disposed of.
- Grind chamber is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- 3⁄4-in. rubber mounting ring is in a chrome-plated cover to maintain sanitary conditions
- 1-HP induction motor has built-in thermal overload protection to prevent the motor from overheating
- 1725 RPM
- Completely enclosed for protection against exterior moisture
- Controlled power airflow cools the motor for a lengthened life
- Cast nickel chrome alloy stationary and rotating shredding elements resist corrosion and are designed to reverse grind
- Cushion for shock absorption is created by double tapered roller bearings
- Water damage is prevented with the triple-lip seal
- Spring-loaded oil seal protects against water and grease loss
- 5 GPM water flow is recommended
- 115 V/ 60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 5.1-11.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 133⁄16 in. dia. x 17 in. H
- cULus listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
SS-100™ Disposer, basic unit only, 1 HP motor, stainless steel construction, includes mounting gasket, 115/208-230V, 60 Hz, 1 Ph, 11.6/5.1/5.7 amps, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
InSinkErator SS-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Sink Components|
InSinkErator SS-100 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This purchase has been a nightmare since the beginning. Katom would not accept a PO to ship our purchase and invoice my public school. This InS..."
"This purchase has been a nightmare since the beginning. Katom would not accept a PO to ship our purchase and invoice my public school. This InSinkErator disposal purchase was further delayed by a change in the ordering system at the mfg. Neither the mfg or Katom proactively told us about the delay and answers were vague when we called. When the disposal arrived, it did not have a mounting bracket as advertised. It was a rubber bushing. We had to purchase mounting hardware elsewhere to complete the install. After the install, the unit sat idle for 5 weeks over the summer. Two weeks prior to school opening, we go to verify everything is working and the disposal won't turn on and engage. Followed the trouble shooting instructions by the mfg to no avail. The unit hadn't been used outside of testing, so we called for warranty service. Svc tech comes out asks what I tried and tells me the reset button has to be pressed really hard to work. He presses the reset button so hard it clicks and the unit works again. Depsite not having been used and the troubleshooting materials lacking important information about how to reset the unit, InSinkErator denies the warranty claim. Then the service company,General Parts, charges us $225 for the service call that lasted all of 10 minutes. Neither InSinkErator or General Parts were willing to work with us on these outlandish fees and the overall experience."