The InSinkErator SS-100 small-capacity disposer will help to pulverize food particles and waste in your sink. Due to its 1725 RPM and 1 HP motor, this basic garbage disposer will eat vegetable matter, peelings, and other organic materials that otherwise would clog your sink drain. With the stainless steel construction of the grind chamber, corrosion is resisted and durability is created. The InSinkErator SS-100 small-capacity disposer is kept from overheating with a built-in thermal overload protection in the motor. Shredding elements are stationary and rotating, able to reverse grind to ensure organic matter is disposed of.
- Grind chamber is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- 3⁄4-in. rubber mounting ring is in a chrome-plated cover to maintain sanitary conditions
- 1-HP induction motor has built-in thermal overload protection to prevent the motor from overheating
- 1725 RPM
- Completely enclosed for protection against exterior moisture
- Controlled power airflow cools the motor for a lengthened life
- Cast nickel chrome alloy stationary and rotating shredding elements resist corrosion and are designed to reverse grind
- Cushion for shock absorption is created by double tapered roller bearings
- Water damage is prevented with the triple-lip seal
- Spring-loaded oil seal protects against water and grease loss
- 5 GPM water flow is recommended
- 115 V/ 60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 5.1-11.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 133⁄16 in. dia. x 17 in. H
- cULus listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Disposer, Basic Unit Only, 1 HP motor, stainless steel construction, includes mounting gasket. Other voltages available at no additional charge. 115V/1PH.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
InSinkErator SS-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet