Snack bars and convenience stores can serve their customers consistently with Bunn-O-Matic's SET000197 FMD-3 black hot powdered drink machine. With 3 large easy-to-fill 4 pound hoppers, the unit has adjustable legs and a drip tray to make room for mugs up to 20 ounces. A high-impact resin, dent and scratch-resistant door is also included. Electrical and plumbing components have easy access through the front and top. A high-speed heavy duty whipper is included to mix beverages completely, and has an enhanced automatic rinsing mechanism that reduces any debris after beverages are dispensed.
- Dispenses up to 83.2 servings per hour
- 3 large easy-to-fill 4-lb. hoppers
- Adjustable legs and drip tray to accommodate mugs up to 20-z.
- High-impact resin, dent and scratch-resistant door
- Electrical and plumbing components have easy access through front and top for easy servicing
- High-speed heavy duty whipper included to mix beverages completely
- Enhanced automatic rinsing mechanism reducing debris after beverages are dispensed
- Lighted front graphics to attract customers
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15 A, 1800 W
- Overall Dimensions: 11.3-in. W x 23.3-in. D x 30-in. H
- cETLus, NSF Certified
FMD-3 BLK Hot Powdered Drink Machine, cafe latte front display, black finish, 3 hoppers (4 lb cap ea), variable speed hopper motors, 120V.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn FMD-3-0197 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SET00.0197, SET00-0197, SET000197,FMD-3 BLK, BUNFMD-3 BLK, 234SET00, 234FMD-3 BLK, 845-081|
|Capacity||4.2 gallons/ hr|
|Category||Specialty Drink Dispensers|
|Display Graphic||Cafe Latte|
|Type||Hot Drink Machine|
Bunn FMD-3-0197 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Used this one week, and a hopper quit working. Called customer service sent a repair man out only the 2nd week I owned it and got charged over 3..."
"Used this one week, and a hopper quit working. Called customer service sent a repair man out only the 2nd week I owned it and got charged over 300 dollars to fix a brand new machine. I would have been fine if they fixed it for free but only in my 2nd week it stops working and charge me a repair fee. Not good customer service"