The My Café automatic pod brewer will accommodate 45 to 61 millimeters pods to quickly provide your customers with individual cups of coffee. This brewer can produce 60, eight-ounce cups each hour. This brewer will also dispense hot water for cappuccino, tea, and soups.
- Coffee brews in about 30 seconds
- Stainless steel heating tank holds water at a perfect brewing temperature
- Patented sprayhead completely extracts all coffee flavors and aromatics
- Tea button allow pulse brew technology for steeping action
- Reservoir holds up to 46-oz. of water to brew up to 60 cups of coffee an hour
- Removable water reservoir and easy-slide lid keep the area neat
- Automatic model is connects to a water source, eliminating the need to fill the unit with each batch
- Pod holder, reservoir, lid, and drip tray assembly are all dishwasher safe for convenience
- Energy-saver mode saves energy by reducing the temperature inside the tank when the unit is idle
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1440W, NEMA 5-15P plug and power cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8-in. W x 15.5-in. D x 13.6-in. H
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
Patented pod drawer works with most pods, from 45 to 65mm. The only commercial-quality system capable of brewing both coffee and tea. Fast brew in about 30 seconds. Stainless steel heating tank uses a thermostat to hold water at the perfect ready-to-brew temperature. Patented sprayhead allows extraction of all coffee flavoring materials and aromatics. Tea button features Pulse-Brew technology to provide steeping action. Brew four to 12 ounces of coffee or tea to preferred strength by adjusting the portion/volume control. Easy to use and maintain with a removable water reservoir, a drawer style pod holder that keeps hands clean and dry at all times, and dishwasher safe components. Energy saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods. Automatic model is connect to waterline, eliminating the need to manually refill reservoir.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
BUNN-O-Matic 35400.0009 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||MCA My Cafe, 35400.0009, 35400-0009, 354000009, BUNMCAMYCAFE, 234MCA|
BUNN-O-Matic 35400.0009 Customer Reviews
"When I say that it "spits" and "spews" at the end of a cycle, let me attempt to explain. As the coffee is coming out of the machine and it comes to the end of making a single cup, the machine seems to stop for a very brief period and then it does one or both of the following things: 1) it's like it gathers up a head of steam and forcibly cleans itself out causing coffee to be splattered down the outside of your cup, the base of the coffeemaker and the countertop in general; and 2) it's like a bunch of water gets caught just above the coffee pod and again, under some pressure, it seems to spew water out of every seam and crevice, making a big mess of our kitchen cabinets, sometimes filling up the entire area under the grate that our coffee cups sit on and the sides of the coffeemaker around the pod tray. I would think that this device has a chance to become a great one if a bit more engineering is applied to resolve these problems. But for now, it's really a pain to deal with. I also realized, after buying the machine, that I had to pay a fairly large price for fittings to connect the coffeemaker to my cold water source. None of this is Katom's fault. The first unit I received had to be returned which took about a week. During my call to Bunn's support center, I was told by the tech that helped me that his unit had the same problem with the spitting. All-in-all, not a very good experience. I plan to ask for a full refund."
"I work out of my home. Easy to use with clients and they can choose their flavor. I had one prior and it lasted for almost 10 years. This is so fast compared to many units. I have hooked mine up to my water line so it fills itself. Priming took awhile on this one. I did not have to do that on my old one. The pod drawer is a little stiffer on this unit. I do not think you will be disappointed with this purchase. It is worth the money."