The My Café automatic pod brewer will accommodate 45 to 61 millimeters pods to quickly provide your customers with individual cups of coffee. This brewer can produce 60, eight-ounce cups each hour. This brewer will also dispense hot water for cappuccino, tea, and soups.
- Coffee brews in about 30 seconds
- Stainless steel heating tank holds water at a perfect brewing temperature
- Patented sprayhead completely extracts all coffee flavors and aromatics
- Tea button allow pulse brew technology for steeping action
- Reservoir holds up to 46-oz. of water to brew up to 60 cups of coffee an hour
- Removable water reservoir and easy-slide lid keep the area neat
- Automatic model is connects to a water source, eliminating the need to fill the unit with each batch
- Pod holder, reservoir, lid, and drip tray assembly are all dishwasher safe for convenience
- Energy-saver mode saves energy by reducing the temperature inside the tank when the unit is idle
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1440W, NEMA 5-15P plug and power cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8-in. W x 15.5-in. D x 13.6-in. H
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
MCA MyCafé® Commercial Pod Brewer, automatic, fast brew (approximately 30 seconds), produces up to (60) 8 oz. cups per hour, brews coffee or tea, adjustable portion control, removable reservoir holds 46 oz. of water, stainless steel heating tank with thermostat, dishwasher safe drawer-style pod holder, reservoir/lid, and drip tray assembly, energy-saver mode, includes (2) pod holders, black, 120v/60/1-ph, 1440w, 12 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bunn MCA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||MCA My Cafe, 35400.0009, 35400-0009, 354000009, BUNMCAMYCAFE, 234MCA|
Bunn MCA Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"When I say that it "spits" and "spews" at the end of a cycle, let me attempt to explain. As the coffee is coming out of the machine and it comes..."
"I work out of my home. Easy to use with clients and they can choose their flavor. I had one prior and it lasted for almost 10 years. This is s..."
"When I say that it "spits" and "spews" at the end of a cycle, let me attempt to explain. As the coffee is coming out of the machine and it comes to the end of making a single cup, the machine seems to stop for a very brief period and then it does one or both of the following things: 1) it's like it gathers up a head of steam and forcibly cleans itself out causing coffee to be splattered down the outside of your cup, the base of the coffeemaker and the countertop in general; and 2) it's like a bunch of water gets caught just above the coffee pod and again, under some pressure, it seems to spew water out of every seam and crevice, making a big mess of our kitchen cabinets, sometimes filling up the entire area under the grate that our coffee cups sit on and the sides of the coffeemaker around the pod tray. I would think that this device has a chance to become a great one if a bit more engineering is applied to resolve these problems. But for now, it's really a pain to deal with. I also realized, after buying the machine, that I had to pay a fairly large price for fittings to connect the coffeemaker to my cold water source. None of this is Katom's fault. The first unit I received had to be returned which took about a week. During my call to Bunn's support center, I was told by the tech that helped me that his unit had the same problem with the spitting. All-in-all, not a very good experience. I plan to ask for a full refund."
"I work out of my home. Easy to use with clients and they can choose their flavor. I had one prior and it lasted for almost 10 years. This is so fast compared to many units. I have hooked mine up to my water line so it fills itself. Priming took awhile on this one. I did not have to do that on my old one. The pod drawer is a little stiffer on this unit. I do not think you will be disappointed with this purchase. It is worth the money."