The BUNN-O-Matic My Café pod brewer will make an excellent addition to your establishment by allowing you to provide individualized coffee and tea to a demanding clientele. This brewer can craft up to 60 cups of tea or coffee in an hour and brews each individual cup quickly. BUNN's My Café will give your customers the individualized attention they'll appreciate.
- Patented pod drawer works with most pods, from 45 to 65 mm
- Fast brew in about 30 seconds
- Brews up to (60) 8-oz. cups of coffee per hour
- Stainless steel heating tank uses a thermostat to hold water at the perfect ready-to-brew temperature
- Patented sprayhead allows extraction of all coffee flavoring materials and aromatics
- Tea button features Pulse-Brew technology to provide steeping action
- Brew 4 - 12 ounces of coffee or tea to preferred strength by adjusting the portion/volume control
- Easy to use and maintain with a removable water reservoir
- Drawer-style pod holder keeps hands clean and dry
- Dishwasher-safe components
- Energy saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Pour-over model requires a manual refill of the reservoir
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1500W, 5-15 NEMA plug and cord attached
- Overall Dimensions: 7.38-in. W x 10.48-in. D x 12.47-in. H
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
MCP MyCafé® Commercial Pod Brewer, pourover, fast brew (approximately 30 seconds), produces up to (60) 8 oz. cups per hour, brews coffee or tea, adjustable portion control, removable reservoir holds 46 oz. of water, stainless steel heating tank with thermostat, dishwasher safe drawer-style pod holder, reservoir/lid, and drip tray assembly, energy-saver mode, includes (2) pod holders, black, 120v/60/1-ph, 1440w, 12 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bunn MCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||MCA My Cafe, 35400.0003, 35400-0003, 354000003, BUNMCAMYCAFE, 234MCA|
Bunn MCP Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This Bunn single-cup machine is easy to set up and use, makes great-tasting coffee, looks good on counter, and does not take up too much space. W..."
"My original unit purchased in 2006, provided my once daily cup of coffee until it developed an internal leak which was deemed unrepairable. The n..."
"I've owned 6 of these pots between my home and cabin. After a couple years, small components wear out which requires we buy another one. We have..."
"This Bunn single-cup machine is easy to set up and use, makes great-tasting coffee, looks good on counter, and does not take up too much space. When I called, the friendly KaTom rep knew stock quantity, sent it straight away, and I received it quickly and in mint condition."
"My original unit purchased in 2006, provided my once daily cup of coffee until it developed an internal leak which was deemed unrepairable. The new replacement recently placed in service has provided the same great cup of joe."
"I've owned 6 of these pots between my home and cabin. After a couple years, small components wear out which requires we buy another one. We have a Kurig too, but prefer the Bunn Pod coffee pot - better tasting pod coffee. Katom always has the best price."
"what can i say its a bunn. good product would buy again!"
"The best one cup out there that actually makes the coffee to strength."
"I love this machine. It is easy to use, quick, uses large size pods, and allows for different coffee sizes. I use this machine everyday and make a large 22 ounce cup. My first machine lasted for several years before giving up the ghost. I had to have another and look forward to many more years of faithful service."
"It was a gift.We have owned one at least 5 years. Had trouble with it. Sent to repair as under warranty. This is our third Bunn pod brewer. Like it very much. Now lookiing to replace."
"I usually only drink one cup of coffee in the morning. This thing is great. Fast, good coffee, and it looks great on the kitchen counter. I don't like the sleep mode, because I have to wait about a min every morning for it to heat up, but it is still much faster than the B&D pod maker this replaced. No leaks, or problems with this. Just great coffee."