The APW Wyott XTRM-3 208 countertop conveyor toaster takes advantage of a convection heating system that dries toast before it is exposed to the radiant heating elements, resulting in crispy toast that's heated quickly and evenly. This toaster can handle more than 1,000 slices an hour, and can be used to toast any time of bread, bagels, and English muffins. The surface of the conveyor toaster is kept cool to the touch with a unique X*treme Smarts system, which also helps prevent internal components from overheating.
- Toasts up to 1050 slices per hour
- Combines radiant heating with convection pre-heating that helps dry toast for an extra-crispy end product
- Air circulation system optimizes oven temperature for quick startup
- Variable conveyor speed controls and independent top and bottom heat controls give operators precision control over toasting texture and color
- Suitable for toasting sliced bread, bagels, and English muffins
- X*treme Smarts system keeps exterior cool to the touch and protects internal components from overheating
- Bread drawer slides out so operator can easily remove finished products
- Includes superfeeder to optimize toasting capacity
- Reflector tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Low-maintenance high-temperature bearings require no lubrication
- Main power is controlled with a rocker switch
- Cabinet is fully insulted for energy efficiency
- 1-in. legs are adjustable for level installation
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 2321⁄64 in. D x 15 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3340 W, 16 A
- UL and UL-EPH Listed
X*Treme™ Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (1050) slices/hour capacity, 1-1/2"H opening, 13"W belt, top & bottom heat controls, pre-heat convection system, variable speed, air cooled, stainless steel front, top, & sides, painted aluminum front corners, 1" adjustable legs, cULus, NSF, CE, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW XTRM-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|