The APW HDDI-1B X*Pert™ warming drawer can hold a 12-inch by 20-inch by 6-inch-deep pan and, with adjustable pan supports, it can hold smaller fractional pans. The unit keeps cooked food in the pan warm at temperatures between 80 and 220 degrees Fahrenheit. The operator can set the level on the thermostat, and it displays temperatures on the rolling readout. Perimeter heating elements in the drawer are designed to move heat evenly throughout the cavity to maintain the set temperature without hot spots that lead to scorching. This heating system is designed to preheat quickly with fast temperature recovery after the drawer is opened and closed. The operator can also control the humidity level by opening the vent slides along the front to the correct increment.
Fiberglass insulation is integrated into the top and sides of the warmer, retaining heat and maintaining a cool-to-the-touch exterior. Because the unit is made mostly of stainless steel, it resists denting, scratching, and bending. The stainless steel drawer slides are reinforced to resist warping and bending when encumbered with heavy loads. This APW HDDI-1B built-in drawer warmer is designed to be built into an existing cabinet area and is installed with a terminal block that is ready for field wiring.
- Holds (1) 12-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. pan
- Adjustable pan supports accommodate different pan sizes
- Temperature range: 80-220 degrees F
- Thermostatic controls show a rolling temperature readout
- Perimeter heating elements evenly distribute heat throughout the compartment to maintain set temperature without hot spots
- Heating system starts quickly with swift temperature recovery after the drawer is opened
- Sliding vent openings in the front enable the operator to control the humidity level
- 1-in. fiberglass insulation on the top and sides retains heat and keeps the exterior cool to the touch
- Interior, exterior, and drawer frame are made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel
- Reinforced, stainless steel drawer slides hold heavy loads without bending or warping
- Drawer slides open on self-lubricating, stainless steel rollers
- Rollers resist jamming as the drawer is closed from different angles
- Built-in configuration
- Fits in a 283⁄8-in.-wide by 11-in.-deep cutout
- 2-in. top and side flanges
- Terminal block included, ready for field wiring
- Part of the X*Pert series
- cULus and UL Sanitation listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 273⁄4 in. W x 2011⁄16 in. D x 103⁄8 in. H (does not include flanges or drawer handle)
- 450 W, 3.8 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
You can read more about drawer warmers in this article on food warming.
XPERTA Series Warming Drawer, Built-In, one drawer, holds one 12" x 20" x 6.5" pan per drawer, thermostatic controls, rolling readout thermometer, stainless steel construction, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW HDDI-1B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|