The Toastmaster 3A81DT09 food warming drawer unit operates at temperatures ranging from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit with moist and crisp controls, keeping food at safe levels. A safety zone thermostat measures the coolest point in the unit, enabling the operator to perform temperature checks and ensure the level is not too low or high. Food can be stored in the drawer in a container, on a 20-inch-by-12-inch-by-5-inch pan, or directly in the drawer. The third-member drawer rail in this Toastmaster 3A81DT09 food warming drawer unit ensures it opens and closes smoothly, while the bearings support heavy loads and guide the drawer.
- Temperature range: 100-200 degrees F
- Safety zone thermostat feature reflects the coolest point of the drawer, ensuring temperatures are not too high or low
- Holds food in a 20-in. x 12-in. x 5-in. pan, in a container, or directly in the drawer
- Third-member rail ensures the drawer smoothly opens and closes
- 20 bearings guide the drawer as it opens and support heavy loads
- Positive-action, spring-loaded latch holds the door shut
- Fully insulated on every side to keep warm air inside the drawer
- Aluminized steel interior lining with a stainless steel exterior
- Frame is welded and reinforced to provide structural stability
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate the warmer off the countertop
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 29.19 in. W x 20.37 in. D x 11 in. H
- 450 kW, 3.91 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Learn more about drawer warmers and other types of food warming equipment in our warming equipment buyers' guide.
Food Warming Drawer Unit, free standing, (1) drawer, (1) 12" x 20" x 5" pan capacity, thermostatic controls, fully insulated, stainless steel exterior finish, 4" legs, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 120v/60/1ph, 450 watts, 3.91 amps, 3 ft. cord, NEMA5-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster 3A81DT09 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|